Saturday, August 29, 2026

Resting

 Still resting.

Far Side

12 comments:

  1. I know FG is taking good care of you. Are you able to eat at all? Or liquid intake? Praying you are able to gain strength and bounce back quickly. Thankful you can rest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Resting is good, take time, take care. xo Virginia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am still holding you in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rest up for another day. Tomorrow surely will be brighter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praying for you, Connie. Get better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. There are healing powers in resting. Hope you feel better sooner than later!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rest and regain your strength...and take good care of yourself. Prayers continue for you dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sometimes resting is just about the only thing to do.
    Hopefully it helps.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Praying for you Connie. Hope you haven't had to go back in the hospital. Get well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Praying for you and Gene as well. RHill, TX

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments! If you have a question I will try to answer it here. I no longer accept anonymous comments. All comments will be approved before posting...due to spammers...may the fleas of a thousand camels infest every hair on his body. Connie