We appreciated the quiet day on Sunday. We have a number of doctor appointments this week. Nothing earth shattering just re-checks.
This gal was in the wild gardens...I suspect she is the one who likes the bird bath water.
We worked on the Christmas Ornaments in the afternoon as the air was better outside...not perfect but better. We are making progress and our goal is to have them all ready to paint by next Sunday. Would be nice to get that project done..or at least the getting ready to paint part. Far Guy has other woodcarving projects that he would like to work on before the weather turns cold.
What's cooking? Not a thing as we went to our favorite patio place to eat lupper.
Minnesota Weather High 75F or 24C Low 55F or 13C
Far Side
I am super impressed at the progress on the Christmas ornaments. It does feel good to get something major like that done. Does FG ever do carving when you are at Jen's? It seems like it is his fair weather outdoor activity.
ReplyDeleteOh yes he wood carves all year round!
DeleteSounds like a good kind of day.
ReplyDeleteQuiet days are the best! Looks like your annual ornaments will be done early this year. What a great tradition and I love that you two work on them together <3
ReplyDeleteA perfect day!
ReplyDeleteSounds like y'all are ahead this year. I can't wait to see the new ornament for the year 2026. That looks like a good size deer... so pretty. Hope all the check-ups go well..
ReplyDeleteNice deer photo you have. We have a doe here whose whole head is grey; I am thinking she must be an old lady, as most of the does we see have heads the same colour as the body hair, as this one of yours does.
ReplyDeleteNice to go out for a meal.
She's a beautiful visitor. We've seen lots of deer here right in our campground. You're making great progress on your ornaments. I haven't done any on mine yet. I'll have to start them right away when we get home or they won't be done in time to mail.
ReplyDeleteI made homemade cinnamon rolls last night. I left them to rise over night in the kitchen area of the camper but it got pretty chilly and they didn't get as high as I would have liked. They did taste good though.
Blessings,
Betsy
That is an especially pretty photo.
ReplyDeleteWe had wonderful weather today. I love a day without humidity!
ReplyDeleteThe momma deer looks quite large.
ReplyDeleteGood luck with the checkups!
No cooking! Yay
Good picture of the doe in the wild garden!!
ReplyDeleteIt's also pleasant to be outside with mild weather. The nasty starts soon enough.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful deer! I could use some of those quiet days!
ReplyDeleteAwwww...love the deer 🦌 picture. It's great to have a day where we can get things done.
ReplyDelete