The leaves from our Burr Oaks just turn brown and fall off. They are about 75% down. I have mulched twice and maybe a third or fourth time will be needed.
We have a little color along the driveway.
Most likely a Northern Red Oak.I am painting Christmas Ornaments, Far Guy wood carved. It was a very nice day!
Minnesota weather: High 71F or 22C Low was 42F or 6C.
Prayer Warriors: Prayers for our Sister in law Beth as she struggles with side effects of Myasthenia Gravis. Prayers for Brother in law Ron in Indiana who had surgery for Bladder Cancer.
Far Side
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments! If you have a question I will try to answer it here. I no longer accept anonymous comments. All comments will be approved before posting...due to spammers...may the fleas of a thousand camels infest every hair on his body. Connie