Thursday, September 17, 2026

Up North

 We travelled to two Doctor's appointments for me.  The first to have the Doctor add a different blood pressure med since one of the others was causing tummy troubles.  Then I had a different injection in my back.  So far so good we will see what happens in the next week or so.  This injection was a Transforminal Epidural Injection...there were two injections...and it was quite painful.  No pain no gain they say.  Still hopeful that it will work. 

We celebrated Jen's birthday a few days early...we went out to Supper at one of Jen's favorite places Ely's Ivy on Tuesday evening.  The food was awesome...I had Gluten Free chicken and roasted potatoes....my stomach was so happy to have real food...if a stomach could smile mine was beaming from ear to ear.  It all settled well with no tummy troubles. 

We got to pet Sadie several many times and Jen, Far Guy and I went to pick out the lighting fixtures for our Suite in the new house.  Right now the house is getting plumbing (almost done) and electrical...next up is insulation and sheetrock.  I should have taken photos but I did not. 

We also went to Hobby Lobby and yarn may have been purchased...you just never know what jumps right in your cart in that store. 


Leaves are stacking up in the yard! 

Minnesota weather: Rain fell on our way home Wednesday late afternoon. High 67F or 19C   Low 48F or 9C

What's cooking?  Eggs and potatoes....easy supper after being gone all day.

Far Side

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments! If you have a question I will try to answer it here. I no longer accept anonymous comments. All comments will be approved before posting...due to spammers...may the fleas of a thousand camels infest every hair on his body. Connie