We may have a clue to my tummy problems. Day 21. I am still on a very limited diet.
I did a bit of research on one of the medications I am on for blood pressure. Olmesartan medoxomil can cause tummy troubles. So I discontinued the medication and sent a message to my primary care Dr to see what he thinks. The intense burning in my stomach is gone. My stomach is still sore.
Hopeful.
Summer is most likely over. The weather turned a tad chilly.Minnesota weather: High 65F or 18C Low was 38F or 3C
We went out to our favorite patio place for lupper. I had a hard shell taco...a margaritta with no alcohol...which is just lime flavored ice.
This week I have an appointment for a different kind of injection in my back...hopeful.
Far Side

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments! If you have a question I will try to answer it here. I no longer accept anonymous comments. All comments will be approved before posting...due to spammers...may the fleas of a thousand camels infest every hair on his body. Connie