Wednesday, September 30, 2026

Thursday September 24th Happenings

 We are safely back at home.  We were gone for 6 days.  

We began last Thursday(Sept 24th) after Far Guy's Infusion meeting up with my sister Julie after she dropped Lolli off at a Local Doggie Hotel.

We drove to Mandan North Dakota and took a break at the North Dakota's Veteran's Cemetery. 


It is a beautiful spot high on a hill.


We knew just about where Far Guy's best friend Gary was buried.  We attended his funeral in Fargo and the service high on this ND hill back in 1993.  Gary died of an aneurysm, he lived a few days long enough to be a donor.  I am certain he touched many lives as a donor, as much as he touched our lives as a very good friend.  We like to stop and honor Gary's memory when we are going through Mandan. 

We traveled further West after our stop. 

We met up with daughter Jen and Son in law Andy at a Pub to eat supper in Dickinson ND after that we settled into an Air B&B that would hold lots of family. 

We had a huge Suite with an adjoining bathroom.  We were ready for some sleep!

Far Side

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments! If you have a question I will try to answer it here. I no longer accept anonymous comments. All comments will be approved before posting...due to spammers...may the fleas of a thousand camels infest every hair on his body. Connie