Two of our Great Grandchildren started school last Tuesday. The Minnesota School that they go to started before Labor Day. I believe all School Boards could vote on starting before Labor Day since Labor Day fell so late in September this year.
Hey Mikey is in 4th grade and Cee Cee is in 1st grade
They are growing up way too fast! I got a after school report that they both liked their teachers and they thought school lunch was great! Hey Mikey switched schools from North Dakota to Minnesota and he was happy to find out that an old classmate had moved also.
We hope they have a wonderful school year.
Far Side
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments! If you have a question I will try to answer it here. I no longer accept anonymous comments. All comments will be approved before posting...due to spammers...may the fleas of a thousand camels infest every hair on his body. Connie