Sunday, September 13, 2026

Cousins Bonnie and Wayne

 Yesterday we had a very nice visit with Far Guy's cousin Bonnie and her husband Wayne.  Wayne had knee surgery this Summer and is finally walking and feeling like company.  

It was good to catch up with all things family before they go back to their Winter home in Florida. 

Bonnie's Impatiens...looking really good in the cooler temperatures on Saturday. 

Recently it was Bonnie and Wayne's 60th Wedding Anniversary!  Their son shared a photo of them...and so will I.

The smiles say it all ...still mostly happily married!  Happy 60th Anniversary!

Far Side


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments! If you have a question I will try to answer it here. I no longer accept anonymous comments. All comments will be approved before posting...due to spammers...may the fleas of a thousand camels infest every hair on his body. Connie