Tuesday is a no mail day....as in we hardly ever get mail on Tuesday.
Far Guy is working on woodcarving Christmas Ornaments.
I did three loads of laundry...sounds like a lot but one load was towels and another bath rugs. I gave the bathroom a real good cleaning.
Minnesota Weather: A perfect day. High was 68F or 20C Low was 50F or 10C
What's Cooking? Leftovers!
Far Side
I signed up for the USPS Informed Delivery service several years ago. It emails me a picture of any incoming mail first thing in the morning so I know what, if anything will be out in the mailbox when the mail is delivered in the early afternoon. It is total free to sign up for.
ReplyDeleteMy husband is signed up for Informed delivery but being rural sometimes the picture they send takes a day or two to arrive:)
DeleteI’m signed up too. I get an email each day. Since I hit my mailbox and am getting mail in Eric and Laura’s I can see what is there. Kind of handy.
ReplyDeleteCleaning the bathroom is exciting but afterwards it sure is worth it.
I actually cooked yesterday. I made meatballs for supper and then browned swiss steak and onions for the crockpot today. I am thinking it is two meals worth, but maybe I can stretch to three and we will be really sick of it.
ReplyDeleteThis is very beautiful!
ReplyDeleteLeftovers are a favorite of mine - less dishes to wash!
ReplyDeleteI love the wild flower photo. I have bergamot in Tom's front yard prairie bed.
ReplyDeleteOh how I would love to be having your temps. Expected high today is 98 degrees with humidity. Left overs around here this evening as well. too hot to be in the kitchen..
ReplyDeleteWe get the mail information every day too and often have none. Usually it's only junk mail anyway. I'm making chicken lasagna for dinner tonight. It's really good and a Pioneer Woman recipe.
ReplyDeleteBlessings and hugs,
Betsy
We have a rotisserie chicken today!
ReplyDeleteOh your weather sounds wonderful! We are steaming near to 100 every single day and no rain to boot. This is the part of summer I think I dislike the most.
ReplyDeleteOh to have your temperature!
ReplyDeleteI know a lady that cooks all day Sunday for the next week for her family! She likes doing that but I just couldn't seem to be organized enough and never had enough freezer room.
A perfect day with fine weather and leftovers so you don't need to make supper. Sounds good to me.
ReplyDelete