Monday, August 10, 2026

Sunday

 Sunday was a quiet day... I needed it!  I did some laundry and put a few things away.  Far Guy did some woodcarving.  

We went out for lupper and got a car wash.   Far Guy picked tomatoes.  Then we watched Grey's Anatomy we are on season 13.


The deer are leaving my petunias alone enough for them to bloom a bit! 

Minnesota Weather:  High 77F or 25C     Low 25F or 11C

Far Side

6 comments:

  1. I hope you are feeling better this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sunday was a quiet day for me, too. it is pleasant to have peace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I popped over from Dreamers Blog. I just wanted to say we are in Southern Ontario and we passed a pickup that goes on railways to do maintenance and it had Minnesota plates on it. It's not very often we see Minnesota plates around here. New York plates, yes, but generally not yours. You live in a very beautiful part of the world. And yes, the temperatures are finally starting to fall......YEAH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You described a wonderful Sunday Afternoon. I so enjoy having "Lupper" verses having to be in the kitchen in the late evening. Gorgeous color of red petunias...

    ReplyDelete
  5. We've been super busy. HAY! Should be the last of the year for us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hooray for a relaxing yet productive day. Very glad you got to see some Petunia blooms before the deer treated themselves. And - - it's always a good day when someone else cooks for you. It sounds like this has been a very nice summer for you all.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments! If you have a question I will try to answer it here. I no longer accept anonymous comments. All comments will be approved before posting...due to spammers...may the fleas of a thousand camels infest every hair on his body. Connie