We appreciated the quiet day on Sunday. We have a number of doctor appointments this week. Nothing earth shattering just re-checks.
This gal was in the wild gardens...I suspect she is the one who likes the bird bath water.
We worked on the Christmas Ornaments in the afternoon as the air was better outside...not perfect but better. We are making progress and out goal is to have them all ready to paint by next Sunday. Would be nice to get that project done..or at least the getting ready to paint part. Far Guy has other woodcarving projects that he would like to work on before the weather turns cold.
What's cooking? Not a thing as we went to our favorite patio place to eat lupper.
Minnesota Weather High 75F or 24C Low 55F or 13C
Far Side
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments! If you have a question I will try to answer it here. I no longer accept anonymous comments. All comments will be approved before posting...due to spammers...may the fleas of a thousand camels infest every hair on his body. Connie