My baby brother and his bride planted a bunch of Cosmos and it is very pretty this time of year.
Far Guy and I had a quiet day on Friday; I did some laundry and some kitchen work...boiled some eggs and potatoes and cleaned the kitchen sinks real good while waiting for things to boil and not burn!
We worked on the Christmas Ornament woodcarvings, we are making progress...slow but sure. Then we watched Grey's Anatomy we are still on Season 14.
TV watching...This week I finished up Yellowstone...I had seen bits and pieces but never the whole show from start to finish. Now I am watching Dutton Ranch.
What's Cooking? Biscuits and gravy and peaches
Minnesota weather: High 78F or 26C Low 54F or 12C
Far Side
Those delicate flowers are so pretty. They make me smile when I look at them. God's creation will do that for us. I have found I cannot leave the stove when food is about to boil because I will have a mess. I bought a flat top last time and love the concept but the heat is not consistent depending on if you have one burner or more going.
ReplyDeletePotatoes and eggs - - - could be two separate dishes - - - or yummy potato salad!
I like boiled eggs and they’re a healthy protein. I boil mine in the instant pot and the peels slip right off.
ReplyDeleteThose peaches are a treat.
I wouldn't mind watching Yellowstone, I keep seeing it on the short video's on YouTube. Beth Dutton seems to be a fire cracker!!
ReplyDeleteI like cosmos, so airy and pretty.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous cosmos!
ReplyDeleteMy flower garden has Cosmos that have self seeded for the last two years. They will take over but are so pretty and the bees love them.
ReplyDeletePotatoe and egg salad!
Cosmos are so delicate and pretty. I planted a pack of seeds, and some came up and are blooming but mine grow tall and flop over. Like most everything I plant. :(
ReplyDeleteI love cosmos and zinnias for summer time flowers!
ReplyDeleteI hate cleaning kitchen sinks.
ReplyDelete