Monday, August 31, 2026

BRAT diet

 I am real tired of Bananas, Rice, Apples and gluten free Toast.  It sucks. I am feeling better but still have pain in my stomach. Water is really boring too.

More tests were done and nothing is conclusive so far…some of the cultures take days.

My other baby brother, my sister and Jen all are Gluten intolerant…so there is that to consider too. 

I see the Dr again on Tuesday.  He “thinks” that it might be the Prilosec that the Gastroenterologist wanted me to take.  It is a strong possibility. 

I am still very tired. 


Far Side 

18 comments:

  1. Well, hopefully you’ll get better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully you get it all sorted out. It sucks when our bodies rebel against what we put into them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so very, very good to hear from you! I was getting quite concerned. Thankful you can eat some things even if they are beginning to bore you. That means you are feeling a little better cuz your personality is showing itself again. Praise God! Prayers continue for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopefully you get some answers and guidance. Medication side effects can be frightening. Feel better sooner than later!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Meds can do as much harm (sometimes) as they do good. Hope they find out soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I hope you can get it taken care of soon! Being sick is terrible. Especially just as the weather is beginning to improve a bit. We're driving across Montana as I type this. About 200 miles or so to Spokane. We haven't had internet the past two nights in Helena, MT. We were able to spend quite a bit of time with our son and his family. We've missed them so much. I hope the internet is better in Spokane since we'll be in the same campground for a month!
    I'm praying for you my dear Connie. I hope they come to some conclusions quickly.
    Blessings and love,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  7. It sounds like it will still take a while to track down what's going on. My hope is that something can be determined. It sucks when findings are "inconclusive".

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anyone would get tired of the BRAT diet. I hope the problem is soon found and fixed!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have to agree that sounds pretty miserable. Especially since it isn't helping. I hope you find relief soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Some medications can be a big problem. I hope they get it sorted out.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hoping that you get some much needed answers from your doctor at this next appointment. Prayers that you continue to feel better...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Have been worrying about you. Sure hope they can figur eout what is going on, so you can get well. Prayers for you and far guy too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. It is a real problem when our stomachs start getting fussy about what we can eat. I am glad at least some of the situation is improving.

    ReplyDelete
  14. LD...I am so sorry that your having all this stomach problems. A new drug sounds suspect. I hope you have to do that intolerant stuff. I will catch up on reading and commenting . Life has been heavy, time seems to be not mine, and I don't want to miss out.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh dear, I hope they can figure it out! That sounds like a really boring diet. Hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I hope you got an answer from your doctor today, and that they can finally get this cleared up.

    ReplyDelete
  17. that's a hard diet to have to stick to. Hope you get some answers soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments! If you have a question I will try to answer it here. I no longer accept anonymous comments. All comments will be approved before posting...due to spammers...may the fleas of a thousand camels infest every hair on his body. Connie