I became ill on Sunday afternoon. I am in the hospital in Grand Forks,ND. I have tummy troubles. They think it is Gastritis. I was admitted Monday afternoon. I will be fine eventually.
At least you got a beautiful view. It looks like a very nice day outside! I pray they are taking good care of you and find an easy solution to whatever they diagnose. Rest if you are able.
We're praying for you Connie and for Far Guy too because I'm sure he's terribly worried about you. Hope it's a very quick stay there and that you'll soon be home. Blessings and hugs, Betsy
Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments! If you have a question I will try to answer it here. I no longer accept anonymous comments. All comments will be approved before posting...due to spammers...may the fleas of a thousand camels infest every hair on his body. Connie
May you heal up fast and completely! You have my prayers.
ReplyDeleteOh no - hope it's a short stay in the hospital. Get well soon!
ReplyDeletePraying for a speedy recovery
ReplyDeletePraying for a speedy recovery. No rest in a hospital! RHill, TX
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry. I hope you feel better soon. Darn it all.
ReplyDeleteAll the best for a rapid recovery.
ReplyDeleteOh, I’m so sorry! Praying for quick recovery!
ReplyDeletePraying for a fast recovery!
ReplyDeleteTake plenty of time to take good care of yourself. Good health wishes to you, Virginia
ReplyDeleteAt least you got a beautiful view. It looks like a very nice day outside! I pray they are taking good care of you and find an easy solution to whatever they diagnose. Rest if you are able.
ReplyDeleteOH! MY! GOSH! I'm sending healing prayers for you, Dear Connie!!!
ReplyDeleteWishing you WELL!
ReplyDeleteHugs!
That doesn't sound like fun at all. I hope it clears up quickly and they boot you out. Nice view....not!
ReplyDeleteWishing you a speedy recovery!
ReplyDeleteOh no, Far Side! I hope you're feeling better and back home very soon.
ReplyDeleteHope you're feeling better and back home soon!
ReplyDeletePrayers for a quick recovery. Take care.
ReplyDeletePrayers for a quick recovery. Take care.
ReplyDeleteTake good care and be patient with yourself. Hope it’s a speedy recovery ❤️🩹
ReplyDeleteOh no! I sure hope you can find out what it is and it will get better fast! Praying for you!
ReplyDeleteWe're praying for you Connie and for Far Guy too because I'm sure he's terribly worried about you. Hope it's a very quick stay there and that you'll soon be home.
ReplyDeleteBlessings and hugs,
Betsy
Get well. So sorry for your sickness.
ReplyDeleteGood grief! What next? Well, behave yourself and get better. I'll be thinking of you.
ReplyDeleteOh Connie...I am so sorry. You know I am lifting you up in prayer. Hope this is a very short stay and you can be back home resting soon...
ReplyDeleteHope you feel better very soon!!
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear, hope by now you are starting to feel better (I think I saw your shiny beautiful car drive by when I was getting the mail). Take care!
ReplyDeleteNot a post anyone wants to see- hospitals are awful places. Hope you recover rapidly.
ReplyDeleteOh goodness, tummy troubles that require hospitalization does not sound like fun at all.
ReplyDelete