Thursday, August 27, 2026

Resting

We made the trip back home safely and I am resting and then resting some more.

Far Guy will have an exciting morning going to his Infusion and then to  pick up the grocery order.

Far Side
 

10 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better soon!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take care of yourself. Glad you are home again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No place like home! Glad you’re better. RHill, TX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear you're recuperating at home. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hooray for home where you really can rest! Very thankful for that infusion center that has strengthened your husband's health. He has been doing that for quite a few years now.
    I remember he has some sort of fairly rare immuno-issue with his lungs and it starts with 'tri'? So thankful you all persevered and found this treatment.
    Prayers for you that you feel better quickly and don't have an uncomfortable reoccurrence.

    ReplyDelete
  6. There’s no place like home, rest and take good care. Best to you and Far Guy, Virginia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you are home, and hope that Far Guy manages on his own!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good to hear that you have been released and are home.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad to hear you are back home and that Far Guy can do the errands.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments! If you have a question I will try to answer it here. I no longer accept anonymous comments. All comments will be approved before posting...due to spammers...may the fleas of a thousand camels infest every hair on his body. Connie