Having another Arthritis flare, Prednisone was started so I will be productive again in no time. I suppose it was about time.
We had a quiet day Wednesday, we both worked on Christmas Ornaments.
What's Cooking? Chicken Alfredo...the chicken was supposed to be cooked in a crock pot...alas the crock pot bit the dust...I bought it back in 1995 so I suppose it was about time. I can still chop up chicken and fry it in a pan! I do have another crockpot from about 1976 that still works just fine...avocado green:)
We had a fellow stop by to check out our garage door situation...our new vehicle is a tad wide for an 8 foot garage door...only 3 inches to spare on each side. So I am certain that we will be getting a new larger garage door!
Minnesota weather: High 78F or 26C Low was 59F or 15C
Far Side
Layers of color one day last week. The greenest part is a Potato Field
Great post and photos
ReplyDeleteWe have discovered that Prednisone is a no, no with travel insurance. They charge an arm and a leg when you take that. However, if you have to take it, you have to take it. I hope you're feeling a bit better...........
ReplyDeleteSo sorry about the arthritis discomfort. It is a blessing to be able to take steroids for it. My body stopped liking that drug a few years ago. You all have checked quite a few things off the list this summer.
ReplyDeleteSo as we're driving down the interstate I read this post to Dennis. We discussed crockpots and remember that both of our wedding gift (1978) crockpots died a few years ago and had to be replaced. They both saw a LOT of church potlucks. We are passing a Ranger Red being towed on a trailer with a very old classic car right now. Of course my thought immediately went to Ranger Blue and Tilly! It's funny how different things I see make me think of my sweet blog friends. I hope you're feeling better very soon with the Prednisone.
ReplyDeleteBlessings and hugs,
Betsy
That field of potatoes looks very good
ReplyDeleteThat 76 model will probably outlast you!
ReplyDeleteI could not park with 3 inches to spare. I’m a horrible driver. I hit my own mail box.🤭
ReplyDeleteGlad you are getting relief from your flare.
The field is striped in color. Very pretty.
oh my goodness, we haven't tried to put our new Rav4 in the garage yet. Hope we don't have an issue!
ReplyDeleteHopefully that prednisone will calm down the flare up. I put my 1970s avocado green crock pot in the Goodwill box about a year ago. It still worked but my newer one has a removeable crock, and the old one didn't. Our garage doors are fine for my car, but Dave only has about 3" on each side for his pick up. Are our vehicles getting bigger?
ReplyDeleteMy old crockpot is avocado green too! I can just picture yours!!! Hope that darn arthritis gets better soon for you. I know how awful it can feel. My old crockpot still works, I think. take good care.
ReplyDeleteOh darn! I haven't had an arthritis flare in a long time. I feel for you. Hope prednisone goes to work quick! The crock pot I'm still using Poppy won on a punch board back on the 70s. I remember that avocado green.
ReplyDeleteOf course an appliance from 1976 is going to be avocado green 🤣
ReplyDeleteI hope the prednisone takes effect quickly.