We had a quiet day that was appreciated. We went for our usual Sunday lunch out on the patio...it was warm, but there was a breeze and we had the patio all to ourselves.
I started a new afghan with a new to me pattern. It is call the Granny Square Shell Pattern.
It is interesting after I figured it out...the joins were not well written in the pattern or perhaps I am easily confused. Not sure if I will continue the entire afghan with the light colored shells and the different color outlines or if I should mix it up!
Minnesota weather: High 94F or 34C Low 68F or 20C. In town the car said it was 99...who really knows for sure.
We have a very busy week coming up with 7 appointments. 3 appointments are Up North.
Far Side
Glad you have a new, more comfortable car to drive to the appointments up North. I have 3 appointments this week, but thankfully not for me. I’m just the transporter. RHill, TX
ReplyDeleteBummer on all the appointments. However if you get good reports on them, it will be wonderful and worth the time and energy.
ReplyDeleteYou are one busy person with the crochet hooks. I am fortunate to get dishcloths made while watching TV. Speaking of TV - - do you have Amazon Prime? If so, you can see the Sheep Detectives. It is a cute movie - - slow in the beginning but it is setting it all up - - but you will love it by the end.
That is a gorgeous crochet design. You could switch the colors up but would also be lovely as is. Very pretty!!
ReplyDeleteThe last two days it's been 104* here. The heat is so horrid it hits you in the face. 65% humidity. No rain
ReplyDeleteI have a difficult time doing a back post dc. I can but it mess up and do front post. I end up ripping out continuously. I may try again because it has a neat pattern. something different.
ReplyDelete7 appointments in a week will leave little time for anything but resting in between. I hope the appts. Have a good outcome!
It is warm, too warm!!! Glad you had a breeze on the patio. Hope it is a little more comfortable outside when you go to your appointments.
ReplyDeleteInteresting pattern, and I like the colours.
ReplyDeleteGood luck with all those appointments!
Nice pattern. Good luck with the appointments!
ReplyDeleteOh, mix it up! You're good at that.
ReplyDeleteIt looks like it takes a few brains to figure out these patterns.
ReplyDeleteThat's going to be quite an interesting afghan when it's done.
ReplyDeleteI bet you enjoyed taking your new car for lunch but when parking it I'd always wonder when the first scratch or dent will appear! Ugh....love the design on your project.
ReplyDeleteThat's a very pretty new pattern!
ReplyDeleteI've made that pattern before but I also felt it wasn't written very well. Your's looks great though. Hope all of the appointments go well.
ReplyDeleteBlessings and hugs,
Betsy