Thursday, October 8, 2026

Grands At the wedding

 Four of our grands were at the wedding in Western North Dakota.  Maddie was taking a Class and could not attend.  We missed Maddie, Brenton and the Great Grands. 


Noah the Best Man


 Noah's wife Hanna


Paige 


Savannah 

Savannah was in charge of driving.  Paige and Cole rode with her.  When she picked them up she said "How far is it?  It should only take a couple of hours.  Paige and Cole informed her that they were going all the way to Western North Dakota and it was a 6 plus hour drive...Savannah replied "Oh $#@%"  She thought it was really strange that I texted all the Grands that were going to the wedding that we would be in the Mountain Time Zone.  We all had a good laugh!


Paige, Savannah and Cole  The Bartenders! 


Cole and me ....he said "I want a photo with you Grandma" 

 And of course the Bride and Groom


Adam and Courtney

Far Side 

 

16 comments:

  1. Aww! Beautiful couple! And wow…6 hr trips, I guess, can be fun…lol
    Hugs
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. How nice to have a grandson ask to do a photo with you!! All those smiles - looks like all were very happy to be together for the wedding. Lovely bride and handsome groom!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, what a special time. What a celebration. You are the tie that binds. I love getting to see the faces in your story…your legacy. We toil our entire lives, I see the fruit of your labor in these around you! It’s inspiring ♥️

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the photos! Everyone looks so happy to be together and of course, celebrating the newlyweds. Those kids seem to have grown up overnight. Again, I am so thankful you and your husband were able to attend and have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So nice to see you from out behind the camera! The bride and groom are lovely - as are all your grand children!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fun! Sweet! Beautiful! And just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice to see the photos of all of your grands and you too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty special to haves o much family together for a joyous occasion.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That looks like a lovely wedding and it was full of family which is always a good thing to be surrounded with loved ones.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous group of grands!! And what a wonderful photo of you. I did a double take; you do not look old enough to be his gramma!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a sweet photo of you and Cole...I. know it made your day when he asked for a picture with you. Congratulations to the beautiful couple... Your family are all adorable...

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a special event! Cole reminds me of farguy! Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Exciting family times. And there's still nothing out in North Dakota, my neighbor.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great that you could attend the wedding. Those days are so special and they'll have the memory of you being there. Linda, imageisee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments! If you have a question I will try to answer it here. I no longer accept anonymous comments. All comments will be approved before posting...due to spammers...may the fleas of a thousand camels infest every hair on his body. Connie