Friday, October 2, 2026

September 26 Wedding Day

 It was a beautiful day for a wedding 72 degrees and sunshine.


The road to the wedding.

Adam


Waiting for the wedding party. 


The best man arrives

 

Bridesmaids waiting


The lovely Courtney has arrived!

Photo by my brother Carey. 

They had very traditional vows.  The ceremony was short and sweet!  

 

They lit the unity candle


 

Photos by Carey

Very happily married!  

We were so happy that we could be there to see them married.   They had a reception after the ceremony and party later with singing and dancing...we were sound asleep by that time. 

Far Side

18 comments:

  1. A beautiful bride and a handsome groom!! They had a beautiful wedding and the colors were perfect. So sweet to see young couples begin their lives together. Thank you again Connie for my sweet mail I received yesterday...love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL!!! I love the barn! What a handsome groom! Gorgeous bridesmaids in their fall colors. The bride is breathtaking! A lovely ceremony!
    So glad you were able to attend this historic event. And I know it meant a lot to the couple to have you there, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to Adam and Courtney. I love the old barn decorated for the wedding. So glad you and Gene were able to attend. RHill, TX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures of a beautiful day! Autumn weddings have such beautiful colors. Will they live close enough for you to visit with them once you move?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No they live way out in Western North Dakota about a 5 to 6 hour drive.

      Delete
  5. This was lovely! Thank you for taking us along

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adam is a very tall guy. All the best to them in this venture.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful wedding with people they love. I'm glad they had a party, even if you didn't participate. Weddings should be joyous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely wedding. Congratulations to the happy couple. 💖💖

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, it was a special wedding. What beautiful weather, too.

    It’s so special you witnessed their wedding. The bride looked lovely and the groom handsome. The barn made a great venue.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely wedding! I love the colors, especially the bridesmaids' dresses. I also found it quite interesting that all the bridesmaids were wearing glasses. Thanks for sharing. Congrats to your grandson and his bride!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LD...It looks like they put down a floor for the wedding platform. It looks like a great wedding. Good food afterwards.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations to Adam and Courtney. Wishing them all the best as they begin their lives as a married couple.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Bridesmaids dresses are truly awful.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations to the new couple! Looks like a really lovely wedding with the fall colors.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looks like fall colors were the theme for the bridesmaids. The groom looks happy and the bride is beautiful. Congratulations to them! So glad you and your husband were able to go.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a great time of year for a wedding! Glad that you both got to celebrate with them and their special day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments! If you have a question I will try to answer it here. I no longer accept anonymous comments. All comments will be approved before posting...due to spammers...may the fleas of a thousand camels infest every hair on his body. Connie