Thursday, September 10, 2026

Not much new here

Same old same old.  My stomach is still iffy...I am keeping a food diary. 

My diet is pretty boring.  Apples, Bananas, Rice, Gluten Free toast and baked chicken.  Oh yes Metamucil and Activia yogurt who could forget...gag a maggot. 

Sherbet made me go into a tailspin.  I checked the facility and they say wheat is present in the same facility..so could be cross contamination...who really knows for sure.  

I did some more sorting and organizing of wood for carving.   

What's Cooking:  Rice, chicken and pork chops.

Minnesota weather:  High 69F or 21C      Low 49F or 9C  We will have one more 80F day then we are headed into the 60's for highs the next week or so. 

Far Side



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments! If you have a question I will try to answer it here. I no longer accept anonymous comments. All comments will be approved before posting...due to spammers...may the fleas of a thousand camels infest every hair on his body. Connie