Friday, September 18, 2026

Happy Birthday Jen!

 Today is Jen's birthday...some combination that equals a six..you all can think about that! 

Here is a photo I took a long time ago...when she was younger and all the beautiful dogs were alive.  Photo taken in front of a garden at their home in Fisher, MN. 


Little Elvis, Jen, Chance and Miney (Jen's heart dog) Not sure what Jen is saying to Miney maybe "Yes you are a good girl to sit".

Good times..good dogs ...good memories.  Really really special dogs.

Happy Birthday Jen, hope you have a day filled with lots of memories and that you get to do exactly what you want to do on your special day!

Love you always and forever!

Mom

 

12 comments:

  1. Mom… check your math

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to Jen! Special dogs hold big places in our lives for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 51? Happy Birthday Jen. Thank you for taking such loving care of your family. RHill, TX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday, Jen! Super lovely picture of her. She is getting a great present built from the ground up! Thrilled for her and all of you hard working people. Very thankful we get to know your family with your blogging. You have really good people God gave to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish for her a very happy Birthday. She is a beautiful lady and I can see that she really likes her pets.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday to Jen. So nice to see those precious dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really special dogs and very special daughter. Happy Birthday to Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday, Jen. She is a blessing to many. I say 51! 🤭

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday to such a wonderful, kind daughter !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments! If you have a question I will try to answer it here. I no longer accept anonymous comments. All comments will be approved before posting...due to spammers...may the fleas of a thousand camels infest every hair on his body. Connie