Sunday, October 11, 2026

Book Club 2026: October

 The October Book club choice was The Savage, Noble Death of Babs Dionne by Ron Currie.


I give it a two on my scale of one to ten on Good Reads I gave it a one out of a five.   Not my kind of book...it was a struggle to get through. 

Minnesota Weather:  High 85F or  29C   Low 52F  or 11C. 

Our oldest daughter and her beau are here visiting.  Nice to have company!

Far Side

5 comments:

  1. It's always a great day when family comes to visit. Hope you all have had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm impressed you finished a book that you didn't enjoy. I probably would have given up.
    Enjoy you visit with your daughter and her beau!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a hard time with our current book club read - Theo of Golden. Just not my speed, I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad for you to have kids home for a visit. I hope to see all ours come Christmas time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments! If you have a question I will try to answer it here. I no longer accept anonymous comments. All comments will be approved before posting...due to spammers...may the fleas of a thousand camels infest every hair on his body. Connie