Friday, September 25, 2026

Books

 I finished one of my inbetween books.   It is a Sandra Dallas book called The Diary of Mattie Spenser. 


A journal set in the 1860's of a newly married couple homesteading in Colorado.  It was a book I really enjoyed.   I give it a 9.5 out of a 10.  But then I like all Sandra Dallas books. 

Onto the next book! 

Far Side

12 comments:

  1. I'm not the only one who has in-between books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I plan to look for The Diary of Mattie Spenser. I am always looking for a good book. I just reread Woman, Watching which is about the bird watcher, Louise de Kiriline Lawrence and the Songbirds of Pimisi Bay which is in northern Canada. She lead an interesting life. It is a biography.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've liked every Sandra Dallas book I've read too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a gift when you discover a good author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's always a pleasure to find an author whose writing you enjoy. Every book of theirs you read is a treat.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read any of Sandra Dallas. I'll check her out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would like this book. I may ask for it at my library.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That does sound like an interesting book! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The book sounds great but I am resisting. I found another pile of books to be read and my reading list is out of control. I just need to STOP buying books. Or donate books. Or something.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I read it years ago. I loved it too

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments! If you have a question I will try to answer it here. I no longer accept anonymous comments. All comments will be approved before posting...due to spammers...may the fleas of a thousand camels infest every hair on his body. Connie