Wednesday, August 12, 2026

Finally

 We finally had that Date!  Tilly cooperated...she had a dead battery for some unknown reason.  Far Guy will figure it out.

You can guess where we ended up!  Yes, that is Far Guy's newest dash ornament. 

We made it to town and back home safely. 

We had a quiet day we both worked on the Christmas Ornaments and after we got home both of my brothers and their wives visited!

Minnesota weather:  Warm day  High 82F or 28C  Low 58F or 14C 

Yes we went to A & W:)

Far Side


11 comments:

  1. As a kid and teenager, I loved A&W. None still exist in our area. RHill, TX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a root beer. That sounds refreshing. Swish, swish she’s quite a dish.

    Nice to have a little company visit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that dash ornament and glad it wasn't anything serious with Tilly.
    Blessings and hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. My husband and I were talking about A&W yesterday. He said it was always a treat on their trips to Florida when he was a kid. My mom loved it, too. I used to love A&W but have preferred Barq's recently. I don't think that we have an A&W in our city anymore.
    Dash ornament is very cute!!! My guess is it has some movement when the car is on the road.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE A&W!!! Although, they are no longer here in our area. :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a long drive to a root beer stand from my house - but worth it a few times a summer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great memories of the A&W and high school Friday nights! None in this area either but sure wish it were. It must be fun driving Tille around town.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I occasionally get to A&W, the onion rings are the best!
    Glad Tilley cooperated. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. have to laugh at far guys new dash ornament. Oh I love A & W too....haven't been to one in a long time. Hope you both enjoyed it. take good care. diane in northern wis

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't imagine A & W still have car hops or the trays that hook on the window.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments! If you have a question I will try to answer it here. I no longer accept anonymous comments. All comments will be approved before posting...due to spammers...may the fleas of a thousand camels infest every hair on his body. Connie