Friday, August 28, 2026

Bands

 Important stuff when you are in the hospital.  Feeling mostly crummy, hope I don't have to go back.

Far Side


8 comments:

  1. Praying you get better each day and you don’t have to go back also. 🙏 RHill, TX

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also hope you don't have to return any time soon to the hospital. And hope the "feeling crummy" turns into feeling good quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really, really hope and pray you get to feeling better. I know this is not the solution to everything and I think I know the answer but do you take probiotics? As you know, they reset good gut bacteria. Your problem may be much more than those can help but they have been the solution to my issues. Praying today is better. Are you having to be on a bland diet for a few days?
    And - - - I did not know they have DNR bracelets for the hospital. That is very useful information to have for us. We have the paperwork but I know they don't always check that when someone has an issue.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to read that you're back home & resting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thinking of you. I care. Hope your situation improves.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Prayers for returned health, Dear Connie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wishing you many bright and happy, creative days ahead!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments! If you have a question I will try to answer it here. I no longer accept anonymous comments. All comments will be approved before posting...due to spammers...may the fleas of a thousand camels infest every hair on his body. Connie