Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Desk

Sometimes I wish my desk was in another room…one where I could shut the door…but no my desk is in the middle of the room…across from my computer…I can just turn my chair around and be at my desk.  It is a place where I can leave my  “stuff” out, it has good lighting and you can watch TV and work on a project all at the same time. Perfect except…

It is a mess.  Today I tackle it. I have been working on eyeglass cords and had to get out every bead I had in the house!  They really need their own place…right now they reside in a huge cardboard box upstairs….when they are not on my desk or under it.  Chance used to be able to sleep under my desk…not so much anymore.

IMG_6763I would like to put this project behind me and move forward.  It is a baking day tomorrow pumpkin bread and pumpkin pie.

  Blog Signature

12 comments:

Cynthia said...

It looks like you have finished quite a number. Your desk has such a nice big work surface. The combination of area and all those tempting fun things -- well, let's just say it's a good thing Chance is not a cat!

linda m said...

Your desk area looks like mine. I have stuff all over the place along with notes to help me remember to do certain things. My daughter-in-law's cats would love your work area.

L. D. said...

I have a desk to get cleared before the youngest grandson arrives. He is one and a half years old and in the drawer clearing stage. I am turning my antique top cupboard around backward so both boys will stay out of it. My wife loved doing beadwork when she was young. I may have to gift here something at Christmas just for her to enjoy that again. Your mess on the desk does look like it has some order to it.

Terry and Linda said...

I have a corner in the tv room, right next to my chair that is ALWAYS a mess...although, I do try (really hard, sort of) to keep it clean!!!

Rita said...

It is nice to have a spot where you can leave your stuff out no matter where it is in the house. Looks like you have been very busy! The desk looks pretty organized to me, but I know what you mean about wanting to be done with one project so you can clean up and get ready for the next one. ;)

Tired Teacher said...

I'd rather visit with a creative person with a messy desk than someone who has a spotless house and creates nothing.

Karen said...

Love what Tired Teacher says! Always a good feeling to get a project finished though, and cleaned up after.

Red said...

I also have a messy desk with lots of clutter. I inherited that from my Mom.

Linda Reeder said...

That is a busy desk. That is different than messy.

Granny Marigold said...

It does seem that not much can be accomplished without making a mess whether its glasses cords or baking.

MTWaggin said...

That is the most organized mess I've every seen!

Sam I Am...... said...

It looks pretty organized to me. When you create you must be surrounded by what inspires you and of course, your supplies or else you couldn't create. It sounds like a great area with printer and t.v. accessible. I had the same set up until the t.v. stopped working. I also have my pc on my desk so I craft at the kitchen table usually or the dining room table but it's usually covered in other craft stuff! LOL!