Sunday, October 22, 2017

Laughter

I saw something interesting the other day on Facebook. It made me laugh out loud.

“You own everything that happened to you.  Tell your stories.  If people wanted you to write warmly about them, they should have treated you better.”

Sometimes certain things just strike me funny… and I laugh right out loud uncontrollably…like Adam being a pill during a photography session.  His Mother didn’t think it was funny at all, possibly that made it all the funnier for me.  He was ordered to “stop before your Grandmother keels over.” ( Can you see the obit…old cranky woman dies from laughing too much! )

We all need a little more laughter, this world is way too serious.

IMG_4236

 Blog Signature

17 comments:

DJan said...

Now that is funny! I also smiled big, if not laugh out loud. I agree that we need more humor in the world. Love your pretty new header. :-)

Georgina said...

Yup. Smiley face.

thecrazysheeplady said...

:-D

Anonymous said...

A sense of humour is one of the best gifts my parents gave me. My Dad always said "It would be a Hell of a world without humour".

Tired Teacher said...

😍😁

Mac n' Janet said...

it's the humor in life that carries us along and I love that quote from Facebook.

Red said...

I wonder if Smiley actually knew what his sign said?

Jan said...

It is the humor in life that makes it worth living.

Shirley H. said...

Bowl of chili pictured on sign no doubt? Ha ha

Rita said...

Oh! They should have treated you better--LOL! That's a good one! Love it!! Others are good, too.

Everyone who knows me knows that if I stop laughing, smiling, and can't find the humor (even in a crisis) that something is really wrong with me. Humor helps people survive almost anything. Sure has for me. :)

Coloring Outside the Lines said...

I wish smiles and laughter for the whole world. What a nicer place it would be if people would just stop the senseless hate.

Granny Marigold said...

There's nothing like a good belly laugh!

Paula said...

I agree that we certainly need more laughter in this world!

Anonymous said...

Oh Lord...the sign at the end of your post is perfect! :-D

A Joyful Chaos said...

That quote from Facebook is the best. LOL

Sam I Am...... said...

That's good one! People that did that to me I would tell them I was writing a book and all of a sudden they got 'uncomfortable'! LOL! I have that sign in my kitchen! LOL! Yes, laughter IS the best medicine.

Jacqi Stevens said...

Thanks for the chuckles today...a day late, but I really needed that today :(