Saturday, September 16, 2017

Adventure

The email from Jen said “I’m going to take you on an adventure. Leaving Friday coming back on Saturday. More details to come.”

Later she asked if I wanted to know or if I wanted it to be a surprise.  At my age surprises are few and far between.

So it is a surprise…I have no idea where we are going… I am to bring my camera and pack an overnight bag.   Far Guy knows where I am going he said “I have never been there before.”  Who knows if he was fibbing or not.

I suspect it will involve taking photos of flowers or wildlife or a lake…we will see.   I asked if I need my passport and Jen said “No.”  So we are not going to Canada.

The leaves are changing rapidly so maybe we will just drive around looking for stuff to photograph.

IMG_5199

Jen’s roses last week.

Blog Signature

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun. Enjoy!

Pauline Persing said...

Exciting.

Cynthia said...

That sounds like fun, no matter where you go. So thoughtful of your daughter after your painful surgery and all. Hope you have a great time.

Anonymous said...

Oooooh , how exciting. Have fun.

DJan said...

I love adventures, especially ones that I get to share. And I'm sure I will. What fun! :-)

Tired Teacher said...

Enjoy your adventure!

Rita said...

How exciting! Yes, surprises don't seem to come as often anymore. Hope you have a blast!! :)

Terry and Linda said...

How exciting! HAVE FUN!!!

Shirley H. said...

We want to hear all about it!

Karen said...

How fun is that! Hope you have a great time :-)

L. D. said...

An adventure with the Hobbits included hanging our with some pretty rough dwarves. I bet it isn't that. It sounds like a fun thing to do. I am just going to the Target store. I will be watching on Sunday to see what the adventure might be.

Granny Marigold said...

It's not every day one gets the chance to have a surprise like that! I look forward to knowing just where you went.

Red said...

Anticipation! Excitement comes from not knowing. have a good time.

Leah said...

Oh exciting... I wonder if I know. Can't wait to see what you find to take pictures of!

Jacqi Stevens said...

It seems like fall is falling on us rather suddenly. At least that's the way it seems around here--a radical change!

Hope your surprise really does turn out to be a new-to-you place to visit. Enjoy your outing!

Linda Reeder said...

Have fun! We will all have to know all about it when you get back!

thecrazysheeplady said...

How fun!!! :-D

Sam I Am...... said...

Lucky you! What fun you will have and Jan's roses are gorgeous!