Sunday, May 14, 2017

Happy Mother’s Day!

I made my Mom a card for Mother’s Day using a photograph I took of one of her favorite flowers a Browellia, in fact it is one of the Browellias she had blooming last summer.

 Portrait Album-p007

I stopping giving my Mother gifts years ago, she appreciates cash for flowers at the local nursery.   That way she can enjoy flowers all summer long.

We all went out for an early supper/late lunch one day last week.

Mom and dad May 11 2-017

There is a wonderful place way back in the boonies where we like to go for lunch/supper once a week.    It usually isn’t too busy in the mid afternoon.

I hope all the Moms out there have a wonderful Mother’s Day!
Blog Signature

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day. The card you made your Mom is lovely. Sweet photo of your parents. Enjoy your special day.

Anonymous said...

A happy Mother's Day to all the mothers in your extended family and especially to Maddy, your new mother-to-be.

Shirley H.

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day. I like the card you made for your mother. All the best to you.

Rita said...

Great picture of your folks--and her flower made a pretty card.
Happy Mother's Day to you, too. :)

Mac n' Janet said...

What a beautiful card. Happy Mother's Day to you.

Coloring Outside the Lines said...

And Happy Mothers day to you! Beautiful card and I always say homemade speaks from the heart...my daughter always tried to make me something, and I always treasure it.

Linda Reeder said...

Happy Mother's Day to you, and to your mother, too.

Linda said...

Happy Mother's Day, Connie!

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day :))

Granny Marigold said...

Lovely card you made for your sweet Mom. Have a great Mothers Day!!

Bonnie said...

Happy Mother's Day to you!

Jan said...

Happy Mother's Day!

Cynthia said...

Happy Mother's Day, Connie!

DJan said...

Happy Mother's Day to one of my favorite people! :-)

Henny Penny said...

The card is pretty. Hope you've had a happy Mother's Day.

Leah said...

Happy Mother's Day Connie!!

L. D. said...

It is nice that you have a special place to go to eat. I enjoy seeing your parents.

Sam I Am...... said...

I love quiet, out of the way places and isn't it funny how we love home and not doing too much. Last time my kids were here they insisted they take me out to eat so I didn't have to cook but really? I'd just as soon stay home...my stomach was upset afterwards. With the elderly you need to take into account what's best for them and routine and peace and quiet is what we love! LOL! Next time my kids show up I am standing my ground! LOL! You are very condiderate of your folks! Yes, cash for flowers is perfect!