Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Chance: Black and White

What is black and white just like me, has a little tail and has a harness and was in my oldest sister’s yard?  The sister with all the girls!!

Her hair isn’t soft like mine, her tail is not fluffy like mine.  She sure is different.

Sigourney

She was enjoying the grass and sniffing around like crazy.  She was scared of us, but finally allowed Far Side to touch her gently on the head.

Sigourneys tail

See I told ya she has a tail…just a scrawny one.  Is she ignoring me?

Sigourney and Chance

We almost touched noses…but not quite.  Sigourney is not a dog. She didn’t smell like a dog…and when my sister picked her up she squealed so loud it hurt my ears..it was not dog like at all.  She doesn’t like being picked up…at all.

Sigourney belongs to Paige, Far Side says she is pretty sure St. Catherine’s doesn’t allow animals in dorm rooms.  Whatever is Miss Paige going to do with her Sigourney when school starts in the Fall? 

I don’t know…but maybe my sister just got herself a pig.

IMG_0742

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are the cutest pics!!! Chance you are very brave. Sorry the squealing hurt your ears.

Lady Fi said...

Oh my - so adorable!

linda m said...

Chance, you were so brave to try and make friends. Their squealing always hurts my eyes. Yet, they are supposed to be quite intelligent. However, you are smarter than Sigourney will ever be.

Cynthia said...

Very cute ... now. Wait til it grows up and outweighs you by a few hundred pounds, Chance! I have a friend that has one LARGE one that was supposed to be a "teacup pig" meaning very small. She is enormous, and lives in the house, and I don't get the attraction.

Marty said...

What you need, Chance, is a few more just like her. Then you can dust off those herding skills that your type is so famous for!

DJan said...

Oh. My. That is one cute little piggy, for now, Chance. This is going to be interesting. :-)

Linda said...

Or maybe YOU just got a pig! Tee Hee

Karen said...

Well that is a cute pig, in someone else's yard, thank you very much!!

Rita said...

Yes, the mother's often get stuck with the critters that can't go with the kids--LOL! ;)

Shirley said...

Not to worry Chance- no pig will ever be as handsome/cute as you.

Linda W. said...

Cute pics of Chance and the pig. One of my nieces attends St Catherines!

Granny Marigold said...

I have a granddaughter that would dearly like one of those pigs. Me? I'm not a fan!!

Red said...

Well, Chance you just ran into something that is very very different.

Sam I Am...... said...

Too cute! My daughter wanted a pig when we were on the farm as we collected a baby one that had escaped from a neighbor. She begged me to keep it and I even offered to buy it from them but they refused so my Amy never got her little pig....probably just as well....what was I thinking?

Henny Penny said...

This is so cute! I love that serious look Chance has, with his tail up in the air. That is a cute little pig.