Thursday, November 5, 2015

Take a Seat

I think our last day of reasonably nice weather has come and gone.

I am holding out for a nice day or two by leaving our two dark green plastic chairs on the patio.  I put the patio table away yesterday.

I cleaned up Far Guy’s vehicle and washed Chance’s blankets in both vehicles…oh what a hairy guy.  Chasing dog hairs just makes me want to shave him…I won’t but I sure felt like it!

Lawn Swing

September 2015

I think I am using the lawn swing as a resting spot in the garage more than I used it outside the entire summer.

If it rains as much as they say…the freaking grass will grow some more and we have the lawn mower put away for the winter.

Everything here is various shades of brown now…except for the green growing grass.

I think I can say that the outside Fall Projects have all been completed….now I can revisit some of the inside projects.

Blog Signature

15 comments:

linda m said...

It is very warm here with rain expected tonight. Don't think I am putting the lawn mower away just yet. Plus my red maple tree still hasn't shed all it's leaves, so I will have to mulch some more.

Marty said...

No better way to ensure a return of warm weather than to put away the lawn furniture.
Now that the summer cushions are packed away, it's been in the 70s for several days running.

Cynthia said...

You have had a nice long fall -- for a change! Usually it's a rush to get everything done and inside before the snow falls. I hope you do get to use those chairs a few more times.

Linda W. said...

I'd love to have a lawn swing like that in my back yard!

Terry and Linda said...

It's snowing here :(

Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com
https://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com/sherlock-boomer

Buttons Thoughts said...

I do like your chair no matter where you use it:) I hope you do not have to dig the lawnmower out:) Hug B

Primitive Stars said...

Still dreary here, day number 7. Nice swing, enjoy the nice weather.Blessings Francine.

Red said...

I'm holding out for some nice days but I've put everything away. It's to be 11 C eh? on Sat.

Country Gal said...

We have a patio under a porch in the back and a swing like yours minus the top on it , our Miggs likes to sleep on it all year long lol ! It has been the warmest first week of November I have ever known here the sun has been shining and the temps have hit highs of 21C eh ? and it was humid today very strange for us this time of year . We put everything away last month thinking it would be cold and snowy by now lol ! Thanks for sharing , Have a good day !

Anonymous said...

Your yard looks good. I hope we're not done with hanging outside yet.

troutbirder said...

We did the same thing yesterday. That is vacuumed out the Chevy. That is Lily private transportation vehicle. Lily the GSD. That stands for German Shedding Dog.....:)

Judy said...

Sounds like you are ready for the change of seasons...we've been working on it, but there always seems to be one chore that has not as yet been completed...

Granny Marigold said...

I'm still hoping for some afternoons when I can sit out on the porch without shivering too much. It's the dampness that seems to chill me to the bone.

Anonymous said...

That swing seat looks so inviting! Hope you get some more mild weather before the snow sets in for real...

Sam I Am...... said...

I should probably mow again but I might not...we'll see. I'm still not done with the outside...I'm such a procrastinator plus in my mind I've already left this place.