Friday, October 24, 2014

Chance: To the groomer

We had to get up early and go for a ride.  Somebody had a pointment…turned out to be me!

Deana was ready for us.

Deana

It is nice to be met at the door with a smile!

Chance and Deana

Someone didn’t take a very straight photograph.  I am not as sad as I look.  Deana held onto my leash until Georgia came and got me for the “works” and a little more off the legs and hiney….hypoallergenic and no perfume!

Are you ready for the after?

Chance Groomed

Here I am!  Handsome as all get out! 

All is well here, Far Side was washing windows and Far Guy was working on some woodcarvings outside at the patio table…it was 70 F …that is 21C eh!   We haven’t had a stretch of warm weather like this in years.

Late in the afternoon Odda came a visiting all by herself…so we took her home…after she rested and had a drink of water… it was a warm day for a black dog to be running. I like her visits…but everyone else worries about her being mistaken for a bear.

Tomorrow is a special day for me…see ya then!

IMG_3713

20 comments:

Intense Guy said...

You look spectacular Chance!!!! So handsome!!!!

Henny Penny said...

Yes you are so handsome!! And that orange tie is perfect!

linda m said...

You look so handsome, Chance! I love your orange necktie.

Anonymous said...

You look very handsome!

DJan said...

I laughed at the "hairdo" in the first picture, then realized it's a plant behind her. Chance, you sure do look good for a middle aged guy, or any age for that matter. :-)

MTWaggin said...

Very handsome dude!

Unknown said...

Hi Chance;
Always good to hear from you. Your fur is always so clean and white no matter what length it is but I know how good it feels to get a haircut. It makes one feel so much lighter. I like the orange tie too. Clothes make the man.

Shirley H.

Linda Kay said...

Chance is so handsome! My groomer always cuts my dogs too short, despite my emphasis on not doing it. They look skinned and long legged!

Grandma Barb's This and That said...

You look so handsome after your appointment!

Cynthia said...

Odda probably had to check out the new haircut. I'm glad you didn't have too much taken off because we all know this amazing weather is not going to last forever!

Country Gal said...

Always looking good Chance ! Yes our Miggs has to go to the groomers soon as she is getting a bit to scruffy lol ! Nice photos ! Thanks for sharing , Have a good weekend !

Nancy said...

A day more special than a grooming appointment? I'm eager to hear all about it!

You really are quite handsome, Chance.

Red said...

You are going to get more nice weather, but it will be a few degrees cooler. I'm a great weather forecaster, eh???

Anonymous said...

Chance, you look great! We are having very nice weather this week, also. Hope each of you enjoy the weekend.

Sam I Am...... said...

Wow! You look great! But then we thought you looked great before too.

Jacqi Stevens said...

Wow, Chance! Not one whimper? You must not be the sniveling kind. I'm certainly impressed. You must have one very special groomer.

Have a great time on your special day :)

Cheryl @ TFD said...

Chance is one handsome doggie and he takes a very good photo!

Terry and Linda said...

You are one handsome dog!!!

Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com/?s=The+Adventures+of+Fuzzy+and+Boomer&submit=Search
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com

Rita said...

Looking good! Glad you took Odda home, that rascal! ;)
Special day?

L. D. said...

You have a great look Chance. I like how your coat looks so healthy. I wished Barney was less wild and he would be groomed. I get to trim extra hair off of his back end as he sheds so much hair from his side panels. You do pose so well.