Thursday, December 10, 2009

Chance : Ornamental Help

They  have a tree inside..and it isn't even a real tree..  they fussed with the limbs and all the lights one whole night.  I suppose there will be no playing ball in the living room now.  




Last night we helped Far Side put on some of the ornaments.  Wanna see mine?  



This one I got from Savannah one of my favorite kids in the whole world. 





This one I got from Sue, Joe and Buddy in Indiana.  


Far Side makes me an ornament every year just like everyone else in the family.   I have five of those!  So I have seven ornaments in my collection..well maybe only six..there was that year I was still a wild one year old pup and the ball went under the tree.. and the tree crashed.. Far Side forgave me..and I didn't get hurt in all the broken glass..but one of my ornaments bit the dust. 



Far Guy and I had a cozy spot on the couch to watch the trimming of the tree.  I watched Far Side go back and forth..forth and back..she tired me out so much I just had to have a nap:) 

15 comments:

Becca's Dirt said...

I love your Chance. He is just so precious - a sweetie. Chance has some pretty ornaments - just like him.

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

I love it....your ornaments have gone to the dogs. There soooo cute, sorry ya'll lost one in the doggie game.

Have a good one!

God bless!!!

Peace Thyme said...

Awwwwww! Now that is a sad face. Merry Christmas, Chance!

Mary said...

Oh, Chance, enough whining. You have to be a good boy or you will get just a lump of coal from Santa.

Anonymous said...

Chance, I know Far Side appreciated your supervision. Your doggie ornaments are cute as can be. Poor Harriet has to share the decorations with 3 cats!

Nancy/BLissed-Out Grandma said...

Back and forth...forth and back...I sure know about that! I usually end up with a back ache. We'll probably get our tree about a week from now. I should start working out now to be ready. Bwahahaha.

Leah said...

Nice post - and nice pics of Chance resting with his favorite guy!

Gail said...

Chance just wants to help, poor guy. I love the ornaments.

Unknown said...

Chance has it made!

Connie, I'm still around...we are still shelling corn if you can believe that. Hopefully tomorrow we will get done. I'm also having internet problems which is why I haven't posted in a while. I will try to get caught up on my blog reading next week and if we get this internet thing fixed maybe I'll post something. Thanks for checking in on me, I appreciate it.

Emma Rose said...

Love your ornaments, Chance. But you are right - no ball playing while the tree is up. :(

Kisses,
Emma Rose

RURAL said...

Very cute post Chance, glad to hear that your tree is up. We just put ours up tonight, and that is early for us.

Jen

Maery Rose said...

Java has already chewed up two felt ornaments. I put expendables on the bottom branches. Those cute dog ornaments I would definitely put toward the top.

LadyFi said...

Ah, even Chance has ornaments. That's too adorable!

Andrea said...

How sweet! Love the pictures of Chance. He reminds me of my cats...cuddling up to me any chance they get! He's lucky to have a nice warm spot on the couch--a place of honor.

DayPhoto said...

Love your observations on your world, Chance! Keep posting about them.

I read this to Fuzzy and he said BARK which I assume means HI!

Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com