Saturday, November 1, 2008

Nine Goblins!

It was Spooky here last night! It was a beautiful day with temperatures in the 50's! A truly nice day for small children to be out and about! We had briefed Chance..no barking and no jumping! Far Guy was on the lookout, he was getting discouraged..no one was showing up. He told me "We are going to have to eat all that candy ourselves!" Ah..all those M and M's would be his ..and I would eat all the Dots..we have tiny Trick or Treaters. Well they all showed up at once.. almost like a parade!

This is only my second or third attempt at digital scrap-booking. I am a Scrapper..but it took me two hours to get this one right. AND it is not perfect..I could tell you where it is not perfect..but maybe you won't even notice..HA..bet you are really looking now. As with any new program, it has its frustrations. Many times last night..I was tempted to whine to Jen..after all she gave me this frustrating program where I can't actually feel the paper. Where I can add so many embellishments I can overpower the page. Where I can change the background paper and color a hundred times. Too many choices. It is a program called Memory Mixer...I am sure there is some sort of tutorial online. Then again it might just take practice! :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Practice makes perfect as they say!

Very cute goblins! Our visitors were a lot older - and scarier!

RURAL said...

Love that you could take photos of them, and then scrapbook it the same night. Everything looks fine to me. What a great idea.

Jen

Jewel said...

it's a great looking page, and cute tricker treaters.

Martha said...

Sounds like it was a happy Halloween! You're going to have to give me lessons on the digital scrapbooking - always wanted to do it but never got around to even trying.

Vodka Mom said...

they are SO adorable! I could just squeeze 'em!!