Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Old Photographs Part I

I love old photographs, I especially like old photographs of me! Gosh I was a cute kid! That would be me in this picture taken in 1952, my Uncle Al is holding me quite well. The two other little boys were neighbors of my grandparents. Norman and Louie I think..well I may be wrong on the Louie part..but there were a lot of little boys in their area.. maybe it was Norman and Charles..Norman and Fred?? I know it was Norman and his brother! This was taken at my Grandparents farm near Frazee, Minnesota. Note the clothes hanging on the clothes line and the chicken in the background. I love the simplicity of the black and white, the look on my face and the one little boys pants. My Mother took this picture.

I would like a caption for this photo, do you have any ideas? Please leave a comment!

Actually this is my way of saying I have to go work in my garage today, so I can fit my car in there. Far Guy finished with the installation of one of my best birthday gifts of all time! So I am off..well that is an understatement:)

No comments: